Newstate Stenhouse (S) Pte Ltd is committed to protect your data in line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. It applies to any personal information you provide to Newstate Stenhouse (S) Pte Ltd and any personal information we collect from other sources.
1. Collection Use and Disclosure
Our overriding principle is only to collect any Personal Data which we believe to be relevant and required to understand your insurance needs, to conduct our business and to provide better customer service and products.
The particular purposes for which Personal Data may be collected and used by Newstate Stenhouse (S) Pte Ltd are as follows:
- Providing insurance advice of related products and services to you and administering, maintaining, managing and operating such products and/or services including any renewals.
- Sending you important information regarding changes to our policies, other terms and conditions, issuing and renewal of policies by insurers and other administrative information.;
- Processing, assessing and determining any insurance applications or requests made by you for insurance products or services;
- Any purposes in connection with any claims made under any insurance products or in respect of any services provided by your insurer(s).
- Providing marketing information to you including information about other products and services offered by third party business partners;
- Physical records, where collected, are used only in the context of its purpose. Such records, if stored, are kept in secured storage facilities either within our premises or in outsourced secured premises of which such outsourced privacy policies will apply.
Access is limited to personnel who need such data in the course of their work. Where data are not required to be kept under statutory requirements, these are properly shredded and disposed of.
We disclose personal information to business partners and third party service providers that are necessary to provide to you the products or services that you have requested and to administer our insurance products and services. Furthermore, if required, we may disclose personal information to respond to government official requests, to prevent physical harm or in the event of a merger/acquisition.
When you give us information about another individual for business purposes, you do so on the basis that the other individual has agreed, and has consented to the processing of his or her personal data, including sensitive personal data, to the transfer of his or her information abroad and to your receiving on his or her behalf any data protection notices.
If you are our client, you continuing relationship with us demonstrates your consent to this processing. Sometimes we may need to transfer your personal information to countries which do not provide the same level of data protection as Singapore. If we do have a need to make such a transfer then we will ensure that your information is adequately protected and your privacy respected.
3. Website (Internet)
Your information is kept strictly confidential. Our stringent internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information on a need to basis.
Newstate Stenhouse (S) Pte Ltd neither control nor will it be held liable for the activities of any third party, such as ISPs, web-hosting companies, search engines, portals, telecommunication companies etc. which may play a part in you reaching our website. You may wish to check the privacy policies of these companies independently.
All personal data received by Newstate Stenhouse (S) Pte Ltd is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing preferences or if you have any queries about how we handle your personal data, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com (marketing) / firstname.lastname@example.org (PDPA).This data protection notice may change and therefore you should review it regularly.